Modifiable facilities and participatory design
Hoivatilat possesses experience along with complete and efficient solutions that can be utilised in all of the company’s operations. Particular attention is paid to the modifiability and adaptability of all facilities. The expertise of Hoivatilat gives customers the certainty of tested solutions and cost-efficiency brought by experience. Our design processes are based on our already built solutions that we have in more than 150 in the growth centres of Finland.
Our customers take active part in the planning and steer the design process. In this way, we can ensure that the facilities fulfil each customer’s business needs and are built to meet the customer’s needs and wishes.
We listen to each customer’s needs and wishes during the design stage and implement them during the construction process. Customers can monitor the progress of their project from the beginning to the very end.
Stages in participatory design
1. Identifying the customer’s need for facilities
- We identify what types of facilities the customer needs.
- What is the purpose of use of the property?
- When does the customer want the property to be finished?
- We identify the potential uses of the plot and municipal regulations set for construction.
- We prepare the first drafts on the basis of customer needs.
- Hoivatilat, together with the architect, maintains active contact with municipal officials and acquires the building permits required.
Revising designs together with the customer
- We finish our designs regarding facilities and outdoor areas together with the customer, based on whether the property is an exercise-, science- or nature-related day-care centre or a culture-related nursing home.
Approving the project plan
Launching the project
- The customer can monitor the progress of the project throughout the worksite stage.